Free eBook: 2019 Massachusetts Accessibility Laws & Policies
State governments across the country have crafted their own laws and regulations that set website and digital accessibility requirements for government agencies, public and private universities, and even many for-profit businesses.
This eBook examines the current laws and standards that govern Massachusetts state agencies and departments, highlighting what businesses, government agencies, and learning institutions need to know. These include:
- Massachusetts Web Accessibility Standards
- The state’s unique EnterpriseIT Accessibility Standards
- Their IT Acquisition Access Compliance Program
- The Statewide IT Accessibility Services Contract, ITS61
- Lawsuits in Massachusetts’ higher education and successive accessibility policies
Complete the form to download the 2019 Massachusetts Accessibility Laws & Policies eBook.
cielo24’s cutting edge video data solutions help organizations manage and deliver regulatory compliant videos that create growth opportunities and let your videos stand out amongst the rest. We also offer video data solutions that specifically help universities manage and deliver thousands of hours of online classroom content that meet ADA compliance requirements for education and expand opportunities for online learning.