Business Development Team | Santa Barbara, CA
The Inside Sales Manager is a consultative phone sales position. The primary focus is new support customer acquisition via positioning appropriate service offerings to existing cielo24 customers. Will also support Territory sales Directors. Reports to the VP of Business Development
- Sell cielo24 solutions to assigned account set
- Execute account and territory plans (assigned account set) in order to develop pipeline.
- Diligent maintenance of opportunities in SFDC, including amount, sales stage, forecasted close date, log of all customer communications, etc.
- Achieve or exceed 100% of sales quotas
- Achieve at least 60 outbound phone calls and 2 hours of outbound talk time per day
- Establish relationships with clients, channel partners, internal & external sales teams to maximize the full potential of every opportunity
- Learn and deliver presentations to the end-users by determining problem areas in their Citrix environment to present technical support as a solution.
- Ability to self-start and manage time properly
- 1+ years relevant B2B sales experience, including prospection.
- Proven track record of achieving / exceeding sales target in a full sales cycle capacity. Target driven
- Fluency in the relevant language / language combination
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Excellent team player attitude, with the ability to work independently.
- Possible travel required up to max 15% of the time for this position
- Third level education a plus.
Job Segment: Cloud, Virtualization, Inside Sales, Bilingual, Sales, Technology