Equal Access Educational Media
Welcome to the Summer 2021 video caption and transcription campus-wide accessibility pilot program.
This program is designed to assist schools in testing and streamlining inclusive video and audio technology across campus. It’s also a low-cost way to test video captions and transcripts without a long-term commitment.
The open enrollment period is May 15, 2021 – September 17, 2021. Complete the form on this page to register.
Low Pilot Program Volume Pricing
20% Off Annual Purchases
Our mission is to provide educators with a cost-effective assessment period for an accessibility-compliant video caption and transcription program. The summer months often provide the time educators need to assess accessible technology. This pilot enrollment opens May 15, 2021, and ends September 17, 2021.
- Short-term commitment (3-months or less)
- Receive the same media pricing discounts an annual subscription would offer
- Low $2500.00 minimum
- Roll your trial into an annual subscription and receive 20% off your subscription pricing
- Access to all video platform integrations and all enterprise account features
Goals and Objectives
- Apply unused budget toward legal compliance
- Strengthen appreciation and knowledge of inclusive technology
- Champion equal educational opportunity across campus
- Break down internal barriers for accessibility programs
- Solution for campus-wide Universal Design (Section 508C, WCAG 2.0, ADA, etc.)
- Develop inter-campus relationships to strengthen community
To get started, fill out the form on this page by September 17, 2021
We are pleased to meet you!
cielo24 delivers searchable captions™ and transcripts for clients in the online education, enterprise, news, and entertainment markets. Our clients turn to us to meet the growing demands on their multimedia including compliance laws, discoverability, reach, and engagement. We are excited to work with you. www.cielo24.com