cielo24 delivers searchable captions™, media data and media intelligence for large media platform partners in the online education, enterprise, news and entertainment markets. Our clients turn to us to meet the growing demands on their multimedia including, compliance laws, discoverability, reach and user engagement.
The cielo24 platform creates high quality, searchable data from unstructured media data including: indexes, transcripts, captions and media intelligence. Our specialty is delivering highly integrated, customized, scalable solutions for our clients at high quality, low cost and speed. All of our solutions and integrations are offered with single low per-minute pricing, no setup fees or commitments required.
cielo24 is headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, California. Our culture is built on our passion to develop best in class media data solutions combined with our deep appreciation for an active outdoor lifestyle. Put it all together and you get an inspiring work environment. Sound like the right career for you?
We are currently looking for a full-time WordPress web developer/ Web Admin with ambitions to become a complete digital marketer (SEO, SEM, Analytics, etc.).
We are looking for a developer with a high-standard of quality and deep knowledge of cross-browser implementation. You should be creative and know the basics of web design, SEO, HTML, e-commerce solutions and other general website integration matters and CSS in particular. We are headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA and service customers nationally and internationally.
The company has just raised it’s series A funding and we are hiring for fast-growth. Compensation includes health benefits, competitive salary, and lucrative stock options.
Qualifications and Tasks
- Create custom, responsive WordPress websites using the most up-to-date practices
- Make content and programming updates to the website using WordPress
- Manage WordPress plug-ins— identifying proper ones, updating existing ones, transitioning from old ones
- Experience with menu-builders plug-in is preferred
- Certified and experienced in Google Analytics. Proficient user of Google webmaster tools
- Make adjustments to the layout and UX of the website as needed
- Make sure our SEO is up to date throughout the site. Experience with tools like yoast, moz, semrush ahrefs etc.
- Create and edit graphics for the website and other marketing efforts
- Help with video placement on YouTube, vimeo and website.
- Update the website on a continual basis
- Experience with hosting vendors including facilitating establishing of websites and launch
- Work with design elements and graphic components such as logo, reworking pictures and visual effects (Photoshop and video editing experience a plus)
- Solid knowledge of the WordPress platform,
- 3rd-Party tool integration / manipulation
- Strong attention to detail
- HTML5, CSS, SEO
Please send resume and a brief application to our posting. Include in your email links to the sites your have used WordPress to develop, (at least 3) which demonstrates your skill level.
Job Type: Full-time