Workforce Support Specialist | Santa Barbara, CA
cielo24 is a technology startup located in downtown Santa Barbara. We have an experienced team of business professionals working to help make online media accessible and searchable to markets in need of a fast, accurate and cost-effective transcription solution.
cielo24 delivers captions, transcripts, and media intelligence for large media platform partners in the online education, enterprise, news, and entertainment markets. Searchable captions are accomplished through a scalable crowd-sourcing model that adds rich data to clients’ online media.
The Workforce Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring workforce performance to meet our customer and product expectations. This role must be available 30-40 hours a week during normal business hours, $10-$12/hr.
- Analyzing and review of worker scores
- Conduct worker feedback on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain constant communication with the workforce to improve quality
- Worker performance evaluation for promotion and re-training
- Assist with recommendations for weekly promotions
- Assist with workforce recruitment onboarding strategies
- Assist in creation of training material
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, highly organized, works well with all functional levels in the organization
- Ability to manage day-to-day project activities, and meet project deliverable timelines
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing work parameters
- Strong customer service skills
- Technically adept with the Internet and associated applications
- Marketing/Social Media savvy skills a plus
Click below to apply for the Workforce Support Specialist position.