YouTube and cielo24
Automated YouTube Channel Integration
- Set permissions:
- Log into cielo24 portfolio with credentials
- Click “Info”
- Click “Credentials”
- Click “Authorize”
- Select the YouTube account you want to be synced
- Click “Accept”
- All videos uploaded to the YouTube channel will automatically be captioned and returned.
- Optional- download captions and transcripts:
- Log into cielo24 portfolio with username credentials
- Select the desired video and click “Download Transcripts” or “Download Captions”
Note: Captions will be returned in 48 hrs by default. If earlier TAT is required (3 hr, 24 hr, or 7day) please email [email protected] when the video is uploaded to YouTube with the account and video name.
Request Captions Using a YouTube Link
If you submitted your videos using a YouTube link, you will need to upload your captions file to your YouTube account following these instructions:
- Log into cielo24 portfolio with username credentials.
- Select the desired video captions and click “Download Captions”.
- Sign into “Video Manager” in YouTube.
- Click the thumbnail of the video you want to upload captions.
- Click Subtitles on the left navigation.
- If your video did not already have auto-captions, click the ADD button to the right of “English”.
- If you do have auto-captions present, click Add Language and choose the language (i.e. – English (United States).
- Then click the ADD button to the right of the language just added.
- Click Upload File.
- Choose “with timing” and click Continue
- Select your captions file and click Open.
- Click Publish.
- Your captions are instantly uploaded to the video.
Please, email [email protected] if you have any questions using YouTube for cielo24 captions and transcripts.