Useful Video Captioning Terminology for Enterprise and Education Whether you work in business or higher…
Webinar: Kaltura – Accessible Video for Enterprise
Live Panel Discussion Sept.7 with Kaltura
Join us for a live webinar with Kaltura on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 2:00pm, where our expert panel will discuss the steps needed to make sure your video content meets accessibility guidelines.
Whether focused on creating a welcoming and inclusive experience for customers or ensuring that employees can take advantage of video channels and tools, accessibility and inclusive technology has become a hot topic for enterprises looking to fully exploit their video capabilities.
Don’t miss out, noted United States accessibility lawyer Matthew S. Kenefick of Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP, along with leading video platform Kaltura and media intelligence expert cielo24, will lead an exploration of how today’s leaders are making enterprise videos accessible.
You will learn:
- Today’s best practices for accessibility
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Strategies for optimizing video production workflows
- An overview of major accessibility compliance standards (ADA, Section 508C of the Rehabilitation Act, WCAG 2.0)
Get the real lowdown on how to make sure your customers and employees can take full advantage of your video content.
- Matthew S. Kenefick – PC of Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Perry Fetterman – Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Kaltura
- Kelsey Jass – Product Marketing Specialist, Kaltura
- Ryan Sweeney – Senior Director of Business Development, Media, cielo24