Video captions in education benefit all students – not just those with disabilities.
It’s been shown that video captions in education can increase the GPA of all students by an entire point.
At cielo24 we understand the constraints placed on educators and have developed a scalable, campus-wide solution for delivering accessible and compliant course video content quickly, reliably, and economically. Best of all, educators can request video captions and transcripts for as low as $1.00 per media minute.
Complete the form on this page for a free trial and see how easy it is to integrate cielo24 searchable captions™ and media data.
The Current Digital Accessibility Lawsuit Landscape
American accessibility guidelines and standards are developed for a reason: to provide equal access for everyone and prevent discrimination based on disability. Understanding these guidelines, such as WCAG 2.2 and the ADA, is the first step to ensuring your online content is accessible to all.
Download the ebook
Benefits of Education Captioning:
- Beneficial to those learning in a second language
- Help with word identification, meaning and retention
- Meet legal obligations for hard of hearing students
- Content search and discovery
- Improved focus, comprehension, and literacy rates
- Clarification of missing information for individuals who have difficulty processing speech and auditory components in media
Fill out the form for more information.
We are excited to meet you.