Creating and using Amazon video captioning is a technical process that might be challenging for…
We will be at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference — Come Meet US!
The EDUCAUSE Conference will take place on October 25-28, 2016 in Anaheim, CA. Arrange a meeting with one of our Education Specialists.
Come join cielo24 and numerous other IT professionals and technology providers working in higher education. The conference creates networking opportunities for over 7,000 higher ed IT colleagues to share ideas regarding strategies, leading change, effective processes, and what’s working and what’s not.
There are 3 leadership programs: the CIO Experience, the Senior Directors Seminar, and the Diana G. Oblinger Innovation Forum
Additionally, there are 7 Program Tracks:
- Driving Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Enabling the Data-Driven Decision-Making Environment
- Innovating in IT Infrastructure and Cloud-Bases IT Environments
- Leading and Partnering Strategically across the Academy
- Producing, Distributing,and Using Digital-Based Knowledge
- Reducing and Managing Risk in a Digital World
- Transforming the Student Experience
Two of our higher education specialists will be available at the event for meet ups. Follow this link to sign up for a meeting.
cielo24 specializes in media intelligence solutions for education, enterprise, media and government. Hundreds of universities across the U.S. use our services to provide better content for students and meet federal captioning requirements mandated by Title II and III of the ADA and Section 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Beyond ensuring accessibility, clients use our data solutions to:
- Improve student performance
- Enable SEO for video
- Extend audience reach to nonnative English speakers
- Power video discovery, engagement, and asset management